Tuesday, August 17, 2010

JIM THOME! HOMERUNS! SHAVING-CREAM PIES! [videos]

I was going to write about how Tony Oliva sat by the Tony O’s Cuban Sandwich stand today before the game. He is so awesome. And I was going to write about how our White Sox fan friend made us super delicious friendship bread. I was going to write about Kirby the Kestrel, finally coming back to the foul pole (for just a moment). I was going to write about Bobby Thompson. And I was also going to write about how all of the guys sitting in front of us were flabbergasted when my boyfriend called O-Dog’s homerun in the first.

But let's just get to the point.


Jim Thome: First walk-off homerun at Target Field




And, apparently, not even future HOFers are immune to shaving cream pies (although I guess they have Nick Puntos waiting to provide immediate relief?)




THOME IS MY HOMEY

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic shot! And about 15 minutes ago from this comment's post, Thome jacked another homer. Hope this guy plays for the Twins till he's 50.

    ReplyDelete